1. How will you deliver my order?
Business reports are delivered to you in the form of PDF via e-mail.
2. How long does it take for my order to be delivered?
Delivery times however depends on the type of reports ordered. Sinochecks currently has a turnaround time as follows:
- Registry Verification Report: 24 hours
- Comprehensive Business Report: Sameday (24 hours), Express (3 days) and Standard (5 days)
Turnaround times are based on actual days instead of business days at Sinochecks, which means we will also be able to deliver your reports on weekends and public holidays.
3. What if there is a delay in the delivery of my order?
We will notify you if any unavoidable delay is identified. Some may be beyond Sinochecks’ control, which includes:
- Temporary unavailability of online resources,
- Difficulties in identifying the Subject, and/or
- Unavailability to contact the Subject company to obtain necessary information to proceed with investigation.
However, if the delay is due to the negligence of our part, we will automatically downgrade the price to the next available delivery speed.
4. How does Sinochecks rate my Subject company?
Sinochecks’ risk rating shows the overall position of the Subject company within a 6 level risk scale. We make use of the BCRA scoring model. You can view how business entities are rated based on the BCRA scoring model developed by Sinochecks here. A more detailed writeup on the model can be obtained upon request.
5. Do you disclose the identity of the enquiring party during your investigations?
Sinochecks has a strict non-disclosure policy when conducting investigations. However, we may often be asked for the reason behind the enquiry during our interviews with the Subject company. In such cases, we only mention our need to determine if the Subject is suitable for business dealings or credit granting. We will only disclose the identity of the enquiring party when we are given your permission and specific information to do so.
6. Do you provide Business Reports on business entities outside of China, Taiwan and Hong Kong?
Although our main focus is on China, Taiwan and Hong Kong, we also furnish Business Reports incorporated in other countries. Please email us at [email protected] for further enquiry.
For more information, please see Terms and Conditions.